Tuesday, 17 May 2011

My return! + a few quotes

Sooo about my break, it's been about 3 weeks since I last posted, so sorry guys I've been caught up in exams and revision and such. I'm still doing them, but the schedule is a bit looser now, so I shouldn't have much problems.
He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
 - Thomas Carlyle 

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!
- Bob Marley 

Being on tour is like being in limbo. It's like going from nowhere to nowhere.
- Bob Dylan 

9 comments:

  1. "health is wealth"

    my own creation
    "Train insane or stay the same"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!

    this is my favourite, and it's 100% true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob marley has some great quotes, very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dylan's quote is an interesting perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer it even if you post something crap in 5 minutes, rather than leaving it 3 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete